NAMI Southwest Michigan considers the health and safety of our members and community a top priority.
Due to the recommended mitigation precautions, initiated by the State of Michigan to slow the spread of Novel Coronavirus, NAMI Southwest Michigan is postponing its Family-to-Family Education Program, which was scheduled to begin on Tuesday, March 17.
We will continue to monitor the recommended mitigation precautions, within both our community and state, and re-assess the practicality of rescheduling our Family-to-Family Education Program at a later date.
For those individuals who had registered for this program, we will keep in direct contact with each of you regarding our plan for resuming the Family-to-Family Education Program.
Please be safe and remember that the best prevention for any virus is to:
· Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds.
· Use hand sanitizer.
· Disinfect surfaces and frequently touched items.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid contact with people who are sick.
· Cover your mouth and nose, with a tissue or upper sleeve, when coughing or sneezing.
· If you are sick, stay home and avoid contact with others.